- 1pc Detachable Ruffle Black Collars Lace Pearl Removable CollarTry to do all your actions as an offering to God, and to accept their results as God’s will, with courage and determination. Incorporate selflessness into your life.
- Become a zero to become a hero22 December 2021, Amritapuri Ashram This particular incident took place on the auspicious day of ‘Kuchela Dinam’, or Kuchela Day. This is the day that celebrates the reunion between Krishna […]
- Our Neighbours are those we encounter in our day-to-day lifeLove thy neighbour as thyself, Christ said. Being a good neighbour is a quality we should have in every circumstance and at every moment in life
- AmritaSREE enters 17th year; ₹85 crore financial aid for COVID-19 reliefTake up the reins of your life firmly in your own hands and move forward. This is the role model we should follow. Even though those people did not have much, they had the attitude to contribute
- Diwali – occasions for destroying the ego and awakening the awarenessHow we serve god’s creation determines our true adoration and worship of god. When we show compassion towards the suffering, we are doing our duty to god.
- May women gain the respect and position they deserveMay women, who should be worshipped as Sarasvati Devi, never be denied education; who should be worshipped as Kali Devi, be never neglected or criticised for her dark complexion.
Amrit Ganga: beautiful moments from Amma’s life, Darshan, Yatra, Satsang & Bhajan. Weekly episodes
In the Limelight
My Desire: Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night; able to eat at least for one day.
Amma’s teachings began with her birth itself. She entered this world in silence, a gesture worthy of our contemplation.
Interesting Posts from Archives
- Amma dreams of a golden time and society where men and women are equalThe 11th edition of the Hindu Spiritual and Service Fair was inaugurated by Amma at the Gurunanak college in Chennai on Tuesday.
- The light of Amma’s Love in the shadow of ArunachalaThis universe keeps flowing, following its own rhythm, harmony and tune. Thus, human beings need to chart the path of their lives according to the tune and rhythm of nature.
- Harold Williams - 20th Century Oil, Landscape in BlueAt a time when we witness a deterioration in basic human values, abiding in those very values you tried to share love and brotherhood among all. Children like you are Amma’s wealth and joy.