The season of Epiphany is when we celebrate the revealing of Christ to the world. We mark the arrival of the One who is the light of the world: a light that brings life, a light that brings hope. This light shines its brightest when we are in community – with God and with one another.
For centuries, monastic communities have shaped their lives around rhythms and disciplines for following Jesus together. The Way of Love: Practices for Jesus-Centered Life outlines a Rule for the Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement.”
– Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
“Being a Christian is not essentially about joining a church or being a nice person, but about following in the footsteps of Jesus, taking his teachings seriously, letting his Spirit take the lead in our lives, and in so doing helping to change the world from our nightmare into God’s dream.”
Please make a gift and support the many ways in which we, together as The Episcopal Church, witness to the loving, liberating, and life-giving way of Jesus Christ. A gift to the Annual Appeal is one way for all of us to be God’s blessings in this world!
The Church in Motion
Ministries Within the Episcopal Church
Ministries Beyond the Episcopal Church
From Public Affairs
- Media Advisory: Episcopal Church Executive Council to meet virtually Jan. 24-27
- Presiding Bishop Curry invites gifts to Absalom Jones Fund for Episcopal HBCUs
- Presiding Bishop Curry highlights ‘moment of peril and promise’ on one-year anniversary of Jan. 6 attack
- Presiding Bishop invites applicants for 2022 UN Commission on the Status of Women virtual delegation
- Statement from Presiding Bishop Michael Curry on the passing of Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- Toward GC80: Vaccinations to be required of all attendees
This page is available in: Español